the hardy tie back device
The ONLY Code-Approved Roof Tie Back Device/Anchor Assembly
Why specify a product with a uniform evaluation report?
- Certifies that the product has undergone the highest levels of third-party scrutiny available.
- Ensures that the product complies with the Current Building Code
- Provides uniformity in product certifications.
- Provides documentation that the product has undergone IAPMO’s continuous compliance inspection program.
- Initial Manufacturing Audit
- Manufacturing Inspection Audits Twice Per Year
- All inspections performed by RADCO Testing – https://www.radcoinc.com/
These quality assurance evaluations ensure continued compliance and consistency of production.
IAPMO ER No. 461 | City of Los Angeles Building Code (LABC) | City of Los Angeles Residential Code (LARC)